Ellem Warren Lawyers provides its clients in the construction, development and resources industries with innovative risk management solutions and support.
Our firm has developed a package for its clients to provide these services in a variety of ways.
We appreciate that employing an in-house counsel, contracts formation specialist and contracts administrators may not be ideal or cost effective for all companies. To assist our clients, and ensure these important commercial and risk management roles are handled appropriately, we have designed a package for the secondment of legally qualified and experienced staff with specific commercial and industry training.
In the past this has included contract formation and negotiation and contract administration assistance. Access is also available to our team who can provide specific legal advice relevant to the mining, resources and construction industries.
Significant benefits of the program include access for clients to:
- a team with full legal qualifications, experience and in-house commercial training;
- access to tried-and-tested documents and procedures approved by our firm;
- access to staff and support on a cost effective “needs” driven basis.
Our variable secondment program is a cost effective and competitive alternative to direct employment and a relatively hassle-free solution.
The Ellem Warren Lawyers team has experience in providing high-level legal support and advice to a number of mining, construction and engineering companies and joint ventures, including:
- Taggart Global;
- Ausenco Taggart Joint Venture;
- Adani Mining and Abbot Point Coal Terminal;
- Eastern Coal Joint Venture;
- Anglo Coal;
- Monadelphous Group.
We would be happy to meet to discuss our service offerings and to provide any further information that may be required regarding our VSP package, including our competitive rates, capabilities and experience in this area.
In addition to the variable secondment program, our team regularly advises industry participants in regard to the following:
- Structuring and joint ventures;
- Corporate advisory;
- Finance and Feasibility issues;
- Property and access rights;
- Mining Licence acquisition;
- Insurance and risk management;
- Dispute management and litigation;
- Employment and Safety issues.
We pride ourselves on providing our clients with a personal and responsive service.